- Credit Criteria – You must have a minimum of 580 credit score. If it is below that, it may mean that you have to have a guarantor and or an additional deposit.
- Income Criteria – You must have atleast 3x the monthly rental amount in verifiable monthly household income.
- Rent x 3 = Minimum monthly income needed
- Example: $500(rent) x 3 = $1500(minimum income needed to qualify)
- Landlord Criteria – You must have atleast 1 year of verifiable rental history from a non-relative. You can’t have any negative rental history. Also, you can’t have any eviction, filed evictions, property damage, or outstanding landlord balances on rental history.
- Criminal Background Criteria – You can’t have any felonies that were for violent, drug related, or sex related crimes on your record.
- Employment Criteria – You must have employment that we can verify through check studs and or tax returns. If we can’t verify employment, it may mean that you have to have a guarantor and or an additional deposit.
It only takes 24-48 hours to process your application. If you would like to apply, please click the button below.